- I21 expandable Select Module
- The unit can be used for any kind of source or input selection.
The I21 is fitted with 6 switches for the selection of signal sources and can also be applied as an input selector for a set of VU or Peak Meters. It fits into slot 9 of any 4U high mounting frames and into any slot of the 4U frame version /e with extended wiring.
- This expandable select module is well suited for extended crossbar switch units, as it is possible to add up 9 modules next to each other in a frame. Easy coupling of the devices for an overall mutual release is done by only one external bridge inside a connector. Select blocks with a total of 54 stereo inputs can be assembled.
- The electoral expandable select module operates passively. The symmetric audio circuit uses high quality relays and a logic group. The logic causes the mutual release of the circuits and produces a break before make delay, which prevents a summing of the signal sources during the switching process. The unit selects one of 6 signal sources and puts this on the output.
- The inputs and the outputs of the expandabe select module use all available connectors of the standard frames. The color and inscription of the switch caps can be customized, and a coupling of several units is possible.