- I88 Voice Equalizer
- Sophisticated 4-Band-EQ optimized for treatment of vocals.
- The I88 Voice Equalizer is another top class Integrator EQ. The traditional 4-band design combines the excellent tonal qualities of two Vienna Bridge based mid bands that cover the entire audio band with a complex HI/LOW section that is optimized for the processing of vocals. (Of course, the use of this module is not limited to vocals. ) The HI-LOW bands can be switched to a higher steep rate which offers a wide range of very interesting tonal treatment with this voice equalizer.
- To allow delicate adjustments, all the bands have a range switch that reduces the control range from ± 20 dB to ± 10 dB.
- The two mid bands are fully parametric with independently adjustable frequency and bandwidth control. These fully parametric bands have an overlapping frequency range. The frequency ranges from 40 Hz to 5 kHz for MID 1 and from 250Hz to 25kHz for MID2. The adjustable bandwidth has a factor from 3 octaves to a third.
- The HI band and the LOW band can be used in shelving or bell mode. The hard / soft switch determines the steep rate of these filters in both modes. The HARD position of the switch increases the steep rate to about 12/oct. In combination with the wide frequency control range, that exceeds the audio band, a lot of very interesting sound variation can be adjusted. The frequency ranges from 4 kHz to 30 kHz for the HI band and from 15 Hz to 500 Hz for the LOW band.
- The hard bypass connects input and output until the EQ switch is pressed.
- The I88 voice equalizer fits into any Integrator 4U frame.
Balanced and floating inputs and output